Filomaniac

Das deutsche Blog für alle Filofax-Fans. - The German blog for all Filofax fans.

Please feel free to comment in English as well!

1. September 2013

Neue Filofax Photo-A-Day Challenge

Die Photo-A-Day Challenges (zuletzt im Juli) haben mir so viel Spass gemacht, dass ich auch in diesem Monat wieder an so einer Challenge teilnehmen werde.

Die Liste wurde diesmal zusammengestellt von Crystal Mercado, ihr Blog A Crafty Island Girl findet Ihr hier:
"[...] I decided to create a FF themed list of my own for myself and fellow Filofaxers on IG for the month of September. Some FF IGers think these can get a bit repetitive. I felt that way at first, but since the stuff inside of my Filofax changes a lot, with the addition of new stuff or changing out certain parts, I really like the idea of doing a FF challenge each month. Plus, having a new list created by different people really mixes things up a bit. Also, from the feedback I've had on Instagram, there are new Filofax addicts everyday! They love having the chance to participate in this type of challenge. [...]
You can join in on the fun by photographing your Filofax, FF-related items, or other type of personal planner/organizer using these prompts each day in September. There is no right and wrong way to do it. It's all about your interpretation. Just remember to use the hashtag #filolifephotoaday on Instagram and have fun! I'm @island808girl and will be playing along as well. Be sure to follow me if you would like to see my photos in your feed for inspiration."


Bild: A Crafty Island Girl

Diese Challenge findet Ihr also auf Instagram (mich findet Ihr hier) und natürlich auf Twitter - sucht nach #filolifephotoaday. Ich werde meine Fotos auch wieder einmal pro Woche hier im Blog zeigen.

Macht Ihr auch mit? Ich wünsche Euch viel Spass!!

Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Iris. Habe dich auf Instagram gefunden, and I will follow you..... :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks so much for sharing my post ♥ I hope you have had the chance to play along this month :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks so much for sharing my post ♥ I hope you have had the chance to play along this month :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks so much for sharing my post ♥ I hope you have had the chance to play along this month :)

    AntwortenLöschen